Friday, October 4, 2013

Artworx


few call its genetic, few call it a godgift, few says waaaw....

To me its an ART.
its fun, its devotion, its meditation, its satisfaction, its imagination, its expression......, its simplification!

There is an art in the way kids think, there is an art in the way bird sings
there is an art in water, fire and air,  there is an art Everywhere...









My latest addiction, motivation and food for my brain is story telling through my drawings.

These pictures are drawn on S3 mobile using paintjoy and pixlr tools and ofcourse the originality of CONCEPT is what makes it different.

 
Against storm, cold or warm, through rain and floods
companionship makes it easy to sustain against all odds...




Pure, delicate devoted to my place
you see me glowing because of night's dark face




 


 
 
 
he said : woooooo
i replied: wooooo too
  
 
 
 
old books from the shelf, cover of dust and pages that smell
find me wrinkled, torned and fainted, a petal with a story to tell
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: